Marinated Mozzarella Cubes Recipe
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bread or crackers
- In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic. Repeat layers twice.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Pour into jar; seal and turn upside down. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
Sort By :
Great recipe, looks beautiful in a tupperware, which wasn't quite big enough. Was delicious. Even is good melted over toast.
I made it with Gouda cheese .. and dried tomatoes in olive oil cause I didnt have roasted red peppers.. mmmh I recommend this recipe mmmh!!!
Great recipe! Easy to prepare and very pretty in a nice serving bowl. A couple of test tasters thought it might benefit from a splash of apple cider vinegar. I agree that something was missing, but not sure if that was it. Thanks for the great recipe!
I make this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas using soft fresh mozzarella and fresh peppers and herbs from my garden. It is a family favorite.
Really good, lots of flavor. My only change was to add some oil-packed sun dried tomatoes. I cut them into small pieces and added them with the roasted red peppers, then used some of the oil from the tomatoes in the recipe. Delicious!