Marinated Mozzarella Cubes Recipe
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bread or crackers
- In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic. Repeat layers twice.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Pour into jar; seal and turn upside down. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
Sort By :
"Great recipe, looks beautiful in a tupperware, which wasn't quite big enough. Was delicious. Even is good melted over toast."
"I made it with Gouda cheese .. and dried tomatoes in olive oil cause I didnt have roasted red peppers.. mmmh I recommend this recipe mmmh!!!"
"Great recipe! Easy to prepare and very pretty in a nice serving bowl. A couple of test tasters thought it might benefit from a splash of apple cider vinegar. I agree that something was missing, but not sure if that was it. Thanks for the great recipe!"
"I make this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas using soft fresh mozzarella and fresh peppers and herbs from my garden. It is a family favorite."
"Really good, lots of flavor. My only change was to add some oil-packed sun dried tomatoes. I cut them into small pieces and added them with the roasted red peppers, then used some of the oil from the tomatoes in the recipe. Delicious!"