Being from America's Dairyland, I'm always on the lookout for new ways to serve cheese. I received this delicious recipe from a friend a few years ago and am happy to share it with others. —Arline Roggenbuck, Shawano, Wisconsin
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bread or crackers
- In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic. Repeat layers twice.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Pour into jar; seal and turn upside down. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Marinated Mozzarella Cubes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p208
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review