- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen baby lima beans, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced onions, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- In a serving bowl, combine the lima beans, onion, mushrooms and pimientos. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Lima Bean Salad in The Best of Country Cooking Annual 2005, p64
Reviews for Marinated Lima Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2010
"I made it just as the recipe directs. I wouldn't change a thing. Very good!"
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2009
"This salad is very good. I chopped the onion and omitted the mushrooms. I used soy beans and added corn as well. Very delicious"