Marinated Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- 2. Place in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add the salami, pepperoni, cheese, vegetables and olives. Add the salad dressing, oregano and pepper; seal and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Transfer to a serving bowl. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 each: 261 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Marinated Italian Pasta Salad
"I made this salad in replace of Potato Salad for Thanksgiving last year and my family ranted and raved about it. My husband has requested I make this every year for the holidays after trying it. My favorite part about it is, you can make it ahead and it becomes one less dish to worry about."
"Super easy. It's even better with Ken's Steakhouse Lite Cesar dressing. Make it the night before. Toss some banana peppers on there before serving. It's beautiful and is quite tasty. The bowl was clean after the party!"
"This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for potlucks and picnics!"
"garbonzo beans etc"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.