- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add the salami, pepperoni, cheese, vegetables and olives. Add the salad dressing, oregano and pepper; seal and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Transfer to a serving bowl. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Italian Pasta Salad
Sort By :
Super easy. It's even better with Ken's Steakhouse Lite Cesar dressing. Make it the night before. Toss some banana peppers on there before serving. It's beautiful and is quite tasty. The bowl was clean after the party!
This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for potlucks and picnics!
garbonzo beans etc
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >