Marinated Italian Chicken
With the chicken's pleasing tangy taste, no one will know you used only one convenient marinade ingredient. This is on our menu once a week.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow pan; pour dressing over. Marinate
- for 15 minutes. Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan. Broiler for
- 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.