- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow pan; pour dressing over. Marinate for 15 minutes. Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan. Broiler for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Marinated Italian Chicken
Sort By :
I have often marinated the chicken breasts in fat-free Italian Dressing in a Zip Lock bag inthe fridge for half a day--so incrediably moist when bbq'ed or broiled!
One of the easiest recipes ever. And it tastes so good!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >