Marinated Iowa Beef Recipe
I grew up eating Iowa beef. This tasty, mouthwatering recipe was one of my favorites as a child, and I've been making it for years as an adult!Shary Geidner, Clear Lake, Iowa
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds)
- 1/3 cup tarragon wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon meat tenderizer, optional
- Pierce meat generously with meat fork; turn meat and pierce again. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, salad dressing mix and meat tenderizer if desired. Add roast; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning often.
- Grill over medium heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Iowa Beef in Country August/September 1990, p47
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Marinated Iowa Beef(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >