- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 individual boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add ham steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill ham, covered, over indirect medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Ham Steaks in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Ham Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2011
"Very good, everyone liked them."
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2010
"These are simple and tasty!! I will definately make them again."