Marinated Ham Steak for 2 Recipe
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (3/4 pound)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add ham; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 395 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 2235mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, trace fiber), 32g protein
Reviews for Marinated Ham Steak for 2
"I used orange juice in place of pineapple juice and it was delicious."