In this downsized main dish, ham steaks are marinated in a tasty brown sugar mixture, then grilled to sizzling perfection. The recipe is shared by Maribeth Edwards of Follansbee, West Virginia.
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (3/4 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add ham; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Ham Steak in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p21
Reviews for Marinated Ham Steak for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2012
"I used orange juice in place of pineapple juice and it was delicious."