Marinated Grilled Vegetable Medley
A simple-to-make marinade flavors a blend of vegetables in this recipe from our home economists.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 baby eggplants or 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 small yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients; add eggplant, squash and peas. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill basket or
- disposable foil pan with slits cut in the bottom. Grill, covered,
- over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Yield: 4 servings.