Marinated Grilled Vegetable Medley Recipe
A simple-to-make marinade flavors a blend of vegetables in this recipe from our home economists.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 baby eggplants or 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 small yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add eggplant, squash and peas. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill basket or disposable foil pan with slits cut in the bottom. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC