Marinated Grilled Turkey Tenderloins
This is a recipe my son brought home from college. It’s definitely become a summer grilling favorite with my family.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil
- and garlic powder; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium
- heat for 7-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 170°. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 6 servings.