Marinated Grilled Ribeye Steaks
In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends.—Tim Hanchon, Muncie, Indiana
2-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions,
- brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks. Seal bag and
- turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot
- heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°). May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Yield: 2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.