In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends.—Tim Hanchon, Muncie, Indiana
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeye Steaks in Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers 2009, p187
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Marinated Grilled Ribeye Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2015
"Really great flavor"
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2014
"Delicious! Very flavorful!"