Marinated Grilled Chicken
My family loves this grilled chicken, and I love having a healthy and tasty recipe that and keeps my kitchen cool. —Linda Coss, Lake Forest, California
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon
- juice and lemon-pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 207 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.