Marinated Garden Platter Recipe
Sharing this mouthwatering vegetable medley, Patty Kile of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania assures, "The delicate flavor of the fresh green beans really comes through."—Patricia D Kile, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. In a saucepan, cover beans with water; cook until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the next six ingredients and shake well. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion and 1/4 cup dressing. Combine mushrooms and 2 tablespoons dressing in another bowl. Drain the beans; place in a bowl. Add remaining dressing. Chill the vegetables in their separate bowls for at least 1 hour. To serve, arrange vegetables on a platter. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Marinated Garden Platter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC