Marinated Fruit Salad
Juice adds refreshing flavor to this make-ahead fruit salad from out home economists. For added color, sprinkle some strawberries or raspberries on top just before serving.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange peach mango juice concentrate or orange pineapple juice concentrate, undiluted
- In a bowl, combine the cantaloupe, honeydew and kiwi. Add juice
- concentrate; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours,
- stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6-8
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Dole frozen juice concentrate.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 55 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.