Marinated Chuck Steak Recipe
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck steak
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add the beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounces cooked beef equals 263 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Marinated Chuck Steak
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.