I've made these nicely flavored chicken wings many times for get-togethers. They're so moist and tender—I always get lots of compliments and many requests for the recipe.—Janie Botting, Sultan, Washington
- 20 chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Add to chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Using tongs, remove wings to a serving plate. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Chicken Wings in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p44
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Marinated Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review