Marinated Chicken Wings Recipe
- 20 whole chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Add to chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Using tongs, remove wings to a serving plate. Yield: 20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Marinated Chicken Wings(14)
Sort By :
These had a good flavor and my husband, who is pretty picky about wings, liked them. They looked like all chicken does when cooked in a crockpot so I threw them under the broiler for a bit. That made a world of difference.
Made these for Sunday dinner. They were really good. I do think I'll throw them under the broiler next time to see if I can crisp up the skin, but my husband and I really enjoyed them. I used drumettes and chicken broth.
Awful! Imagine the taste of wet dog. BLECK. These were absolutely the worst thing I've ever made. Just like everyone else, they were nothing like the picture. Very pale. I thought the smell was wonderful. Inedible and a waste of expensive wings.
I love using my crock pot and this recipe was perfect. I think I ate the most, there were no leftovers. The only problem was I forgot to marinate them over night..so they only marinated for about 7 hrs but they still were good.. I will be making these again but will make sure i fellow the recipe!
I thought these had good flavor and everyone seemed to enjoy them. They were a little pale coming out of the cooker so I ran them quickly under the broiler and that perked them right up. Next time I'll probably brown them before putting cooking them.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >