Marinated Chicken Wings Recipe
- 20 whole chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Add to chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Transfer chicken and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Using tongs, remove wings to a serving plate. Yield: 20 servings.
1 chicken wing equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.