- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 each medium green , sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small onions, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside 2 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, peppers and onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken and vegetables in reserved marinade for 3-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Spoon onto tortillas. Top with sour cream and salsa. Roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fajitas in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Chicken Fajitas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
Easy to make and very tasty. Definately a treat.
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2008
Delicious! My husband and I loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >