- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 each medium green , sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small onions, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside 2 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, peppers and onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken and vegetables in reserved marinade for 3-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Spoon onto tortillas. Top with sour cream and salsa. Roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fajitas in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Chicken Fajitas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
"Easy to make and very tasty. Definately a treat."
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2008
"Delicious! My husband and I loved it."