Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup warm apple juice
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in apple juice. Add the wine, oil, curry powder, celery salt, soy sauce and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 214 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 25g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Marinated Chicken Breasts
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.