Cheddar cheese, red peppers and pitted ripe olives make a tasty, rustic appetizer when marinated overnight and served with decorative toothpicks. —Polly Brunning, Thaxton, Virginia
Recommended: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Cheese with Peppers and Olives in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p22
Reviews for Marinated Cheese with Peppers and Olives
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review