- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar, oil and water just to a boil.
- Meanwhile, place next five ingredients in a large heatproof bowl. Add hot oil mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Add carrot, onion, parsley and basil; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours longer. Discard bay leaf. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Cauliflower Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p21
Reviews for Marinated Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review