Marinated Brussel Sprouts Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + marinating YIELD:20 servings
- 3/4 pound small fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cut an “X” in the core of each brussels sprout. In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water and brussels sprouts to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and immediately place brussels sprouts in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, onion, garlic, parsley and dill weed; add the brussels sprouts. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Serve brussels sprouts with toothpicks. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC