Marinated Brussel Sprouts
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 3/4 pound small fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cut an “X” in the core of each brussels sprout. In a large saucepan,
- bring 1 in. of water and brussels sprouts to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and
- immediately place brussels sprouts in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, onion,
- garlic, parsley and dill weed; add the brussels sprouts. Seal bag
- and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Serve brussels sprouts with toothpicks.
- Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.