- 3/4 pound small fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cut an “X” in the core of each brussels sprout. In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water and brussels sprouts to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and immediately place brussels sprouts in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, onion, garlic, parsley and dill weed; add the brussels sprouts. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Serve brussels sprouts with toothpicks. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Marinated Brussel Sprouts in Summer Appetizers 2012 2012
Reviews for Marinated Brussel Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2012
"I haven't made this yet but I love brussel sprouts and it sounds heavenly. Once I try them I'll come back and rate it."