Marinated Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Recipe
My mother made this for a family gathering several years ago, and I've been serving it ever since. Everyone enjoys this well-dressed salad.
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake until sugar is dissolved. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC