- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake until sugar is dissolved. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
"Very easy to make and a big hit. My teen-age children ate it! I added green peppers, cucumbers and carrots, as well and they blended in very nicely. I did not marinade overnight, just about 4-6 hours durring the day and it was great. Thanks. I look forward to this summer when the garden vegetables come in."