- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 3/4 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Beef Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p24
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Marinated Beef Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2010
"Excellent marinade! I made it without the green onions and teriyaki sauce."
Reviewed May. 6, 2009