Marinated Beef Sandwiches Recipe
This recipe from my sister-in-law is especially good when entertaining for New Year's and football games. No one walks away hungry after eating one of these hearty sandwiches. —Elizabeth Stoddart, West Lafayette, Indiana
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 small onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 beef rump roast or bottom round roast (4 pounds)
- 12 to 14 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add roast. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Transfer roast and marinade to a Dutch oven. Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender. Thinly slice; serve beef and juice on rolls. Yield: 12-14 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 404 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1132mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein .
Reviews for Marinated Beef Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC