- and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate sauces until serving.
- Drain meat and discard marinade. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
- Using one fondue pot for every six people, heat 2-3 cups oil in each
- pot to 375°. With fondue forks, cook meat in oil until it
- reaches desired doneness. Serve with sauces. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts:1 serving equals 361 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.