Marinated Beef Fondue Recipe
"Guests will enjoy cooking this boldly seasoned meat, then dipping it in zippy sauce," notes field editor DeEtta Rasmussen of Fort Madison, Iowa.
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- BARBECUE SAUCE:
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 to 9 cups peanut or canola oil
- In a 1-cup measure, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Divide mixture between two large resealable plastic bags. Add beef to one bag; add pork to the second bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the horseradish sauce ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, steak sauce and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate sauces until serving.
- Drain meat and discard marinade. Pat meat dry with paper towels. Using one fondue pot for every six people, heat 2-3 cups oil in each pot to 375°. With fondue forks, cook meat in oil until it reaches desired doneness. Serve with sauces. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Beef Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p18
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Beef Fondue(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >