Marinated Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Kale leaves and spiced apple rings, optional
- In a measuring cup, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning several times. Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain chicken discarding marinade. Place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with onion salt and garlic salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Garnish platter with kale and apple rings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Baked Chicken(8)
Sort By :
Good and quick!
I made this for dinner using boneless/skinless chicken breasts and it was a great success with the family! The meat turned out juicy and delicious! Will be making it again.
I made this for Valentine's Day for my hubby. It was very good. Only used 3 large bone-in breasts. Used onion powder and garlic salt, low sodium soy sauce and zesty italian salad dressing. We steamed a bag of california blend veggie and added them to pan about 10 minutes before we were ready to eat. We will be making this again.
I also tried using boneless breasts and grilling, everyone loved them
a wonderful recipe, used breast halves and whole legs, legs took a little longer. they both turned out extremely juicy and delicious, also made a pan gravy after I took out the chicken, and served on the side. loved it!