Marinated Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 racks baby-rack ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Barbecue sauce, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, 1/2 cup sugar, vinegar, olive oil and garlic. Pour two-thirds of the marinade into a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag; add ribs. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from ribs. In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar, salt and seasonings; rub over both sides of ribs.
- 3. Grill ribs, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat for 20 minutes on each side.
- 4. Baste with reserved marinade, or if desired, barbecue sauce. Cook 20-40 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160° and pork is tender, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 647 calories, 41g fat (13g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 2345mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Marinated Baby Back Ribs
"This did not work for us. The marinade burned the meat. Needs to be grilled over indirect heat."
"We love this recipe and often make it for company."
"This recipe is a favorite of mine for company. Can't stop eating once you get started"
"We made these ribs last weekend and are making them again this weekend, they are delicious!!"