Marinated Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Marinated Asian Pork Tenderloin(11)
Sort By :
This marinade is terrific. I used it with chicken thighs. Baked the thighs with the marinade which made an excellent sauce. Thank you April.
Awesome marinade! I love the sesame oil. I did not, however, put the ground mustard in....wasn't sure how that would taste. I also cooked mine for 40 minutes as some of the other reviewers mentioned.
Very good flavor...marinated overnight. I used a half pork loin and and cut it in half length wise to be about 1 pound each. It also took me a lot longer to get it completely cooked...but well worth it!
This is an economical dinner with great flavor! I love serving this recipe!
This recipe was outstanding and the tenderloin was so tender too, I could have eaten so much of this. I will definitely be making this regularly, might even try the marinade with pork chops or chicken for something different.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >