Marinated Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 218 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Marinated Asian Pork Tenderloin
"This is delicious, I've made it a few times now, it crisps up and caramelizes nice on a rack in the oven on a cookie sheet. I had to make it with regular sodium soy sauce tonight and found it was a little saltier than usual but not overly so. I highly recommend.. the other commenters are correct that it takes longer than 20 minutes to cook if your tenderloin isn't skinny. I got an uneven package of 2 tonight and the skinny one was done in 22 minutes, the more regular sized one took 35."
"This marinade is terrific. I used it with chicken thighs. Baked the thighs with the marinade which made an excellent sauce. Thank you April."
"Awesome marinade! I love the sesame oil. I did not, however, put the ground mustard in....wasn't sure how that would taste. I also cooked mine for 40 minutes as some of the other reviewers mentioned."
"Very good flavor...marinated overnight. I used a half pork loin and and cut it in half length wise to be about 1 pound each. It also took me a lot longer to get it completely cooked...but well worth it!"
"This is an economical dinner with great flavor! I love serving this recipe!"
"We grilled these up for our entire family (20 people) while in Hawaii. We were the envy of the beach! Love this recipe."
"Everyone in my family loved this. My 9yo gave it 5 stars! I have a convection oven and it only needed 25 min to cook."
"very flavorful and moist."
"Yes, this was delicious, but I also had to cook it for longer than the recipe specified. I think mine took almost 50 minutes to finish. Will definitely make again though."
"I used tenderloin chops & marinaded with this, for about 4 hours, & then grilled on the BBQ. So, So, yummy! Loved it. Will definitely make it again, soon."
"This was wonderful. A really nice combination of flavours, but it definately needed more than 25 minutes to cook. Probably closer to 40 minutes in our gas stove."