Marinated Artichoke Salad Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, tomato, green pepper and onion. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 80 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 821 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 vegetable.