Artichoke hearts, fresh vegetables and Italian salad dressing combine to make this no-fuss favorite from Ann Marie Petri. "I always take this salad to get-togethers," says the Barron, Wisconsin cook. "A special event wouldn't be the same without it."
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, tomato, green pepper and onion. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Artichoke Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p8
Reviews for Marinated Artichoke Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review