Marinated Artichoke Salad Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, tomato, green pepper and onion. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Artichoke Salad(2)
Sort By :
We, too, think it's GREAT ! If I have any open, I'll toss in a few Kalmata olives for additional color. Makes a great winter salad because the ingredients are always on hand at our house.
We loved it and I can see it being a pot luck pleaser or made again and again with various sandwiches.
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >