“It’s really hard to stop eating this!” our testers said after trying this addicting, full-flavored medley. —Shirley Foltz, Dexter, Kansas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Antipasto Platter in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p75
Reviews for Marinated Antipasto Platter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2011
"Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit."
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2011
"I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those."