- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Antipasto Platter
Sort By :
"Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit."
"I was really looking forward to this, but it fell a little short for me. I think the mushrooms needed to be fresh and the orange juice simply overpowered the entire marinade."
"I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those."