Marinated Antipasto Platter Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 155 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Marinated Antipasto Platter
"Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit."
"I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those."