Marinated Antipasto Platter
“It’s really hard to stop eating this!” our testers said after trying this addicting, full-flavored medley. —Shirley Foltz, Dexter, Kansas
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + marinating
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto
- toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved
- marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 155 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium,