- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Antipasto Platter
Sort By :
Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit.
I was really looking forward to this, but it fell a little short for me. I think the mushrooms needed to be fresh and the orange juice simply overpowered the entire marinade.
I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Make Ahead Appetizers >
- Make-Ahead Finger Foods >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >