Marinated Antipasto Medley Recipe
Each year during the winter holiday season, the faculty and staff at my school has a Goodies Day where we bring all manner of tasty things to share with everyone. These marinated bites were gone before the first lunch period!
- 8 ounces Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) cocktail onions, drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 ounces pepperoni, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 305 calories, 27 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,398 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC