Marie's Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in crab. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into 10 patties. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook crab cakes in oil in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
2 each: 243 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Marie's Crab Cakes
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.