Marie's Chicken Bake
I think that chicken is a food that represents all regions of the country...a truly American dish! This is just one of the reasons I like to make it.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip
- chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in.
- x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake
- at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 352 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.