Marie's Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1. Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Marie's Chicken Bake
"Easy and delicious. Plus it has my name in it so thats why I had to try it and am glad I did :)"
"Very good! Eaters are always intrigued with the sesame seeds, which really do impart a wonderful flavor."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.