- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Marie's Chicken Bake
Sort By :
Easy and delicious. Plus it has my name in it so thats why I had to try it and am glad I did :)
Very good! Eaters are always intrigued with the sesame seeds, which really do impart a wonderful flavor.