Marie's Chicken Bake Recipe
I think that chicken is a food that represents all regions of the country...a truly American dish! This is just one of the reasons I like to make it.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Marie's Chicken Bake in Country Extra March 1992, p47
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Marie's Chicken Bake(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review