I simply spice up canned tomato soup to create a flavorful chili.—Margaret Ganzel, Mankato, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, brown beef and onions; drain. Add remaining
- ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
- 5-10 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 384 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,552 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 29 g protein.