Margie's Chili Recipe
I simply spice up canned tomato soup to create a flavorful chili.—Margaret Ganzel, Mankato, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, brown beef and onions; drain. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 384 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,552 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC