- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, brown beef and onions; drain. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Margie's Chili(5)
Sort By :
I added a can of tomatoes to the recipe, thought the addition of the chili sauce gave it a nice slightly sweet taste.
The chili was good, a little too sweet for me though. I also added a can of diced tomatoes with jalepenos in it and some chopped garlic, green pepper and celery. I will see how it tastes the next day.
I gave this recipe four stars because I added canned diced tomato and bell peppers.
This chili was very good and would make again.
This is a sweet and spicy chili, and my family of 7 enjoyed it. I served it with angel hair pasta, and will definitely make it again. :-)
My family of 7 really enjoyed this chili. It is spicy and sweet, a combination we all liked! Will definitely make it again. Also, I served it over angel hair spaghetti. YUM!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Chili Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >