- cornstarch until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and salt.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Remove 3-1/2 cups
- filling to a small bowl; stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- Add the pumpkin, brown sugar, molasses, spices and remaining
- cornstarch to the remaining filling; set aside 1/2 cup. Pour half of
- the remaining pumpkin filling over crust; top with half of the plain
- filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square); securely wrap foil around pan. Place pan in a large baking
- pan. Add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 423 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.