- plain batter; swirl with a knife.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes
- out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack
- to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, combine chips. In a small saucepan, bring
- cream to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over chips. Let stand 5
- minutes; stir until smooth. Cool 2 minutes; drizzle over cake.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 576 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.